Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vancouver Portrait Lovers



Nadia
Copyright Terry Krysak 2011

I joined the Vancouver Portrait Lovers meet up group, and we gathered together at Canada place yesterday for our first meeting, and photo shoot. We were very lucky in that two lovely ladies were kind enough to model for us on a beautiful sunny day.

I joined this meet up group because I wanted to perhaps get better at photography, and to meet some new people.

The photo above was my best one of 700 photos taken. I can't believe I took 700 photos, too much.
The shot was taken with a Nikon D70 with telephoto lens, from a distance of about 10 to 15 feet from the subject.

I had a great time with the group, it was so much fun. If you live in the lower mainland, you might want to join the meetup group and join us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe For Updates

Related Posts with Thumbnails